Edible gardening Show

Hi new member to the site and my first post,my company Amberol will be attending the Edible Gardening Show at Stonleigh in Warwickshire this weekend 18-20th March. We will be showing there our new range of Self Watering Vegetable containers called the Harvester range. Many years in the business as we sell hanging baskets and planters but new to Vegetables.
--
tim tro

Add pictures here
✖

BUGGER OFF!
--
<
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYIC0eZYEtI

<http://www.democracynow.org/blog/2011/3/7/michael_moore
✖
On Mar 15, 1:30 pm, Billy whines:

Oh My! billy doesn't like it when someone competes with his green noise shtick!
Add pictures here
✖
On Tue, 15 Mar 2011 13:30:36 -0700, Billy wrote:

That's a bit extreme don't you think? The post is on topic although commercial. And it seems to have been written by a person not a robot. If the OP is willing to participate in the discussions in this newsgroup then the occasional commercial post would be acceptable. However if the only posts are advertisements then he's not welcome.
Add pictures here
✖

There are a couple of commercial interests that post here, but they keep their identification in their sigs. If the poster (this was his first post) wants to add an URL to his sig, I have no problem with than. Hopefully tim will hang around and be useful. This is the time of year we get visitors wanting to plant something that won't require much up-keep, and they want suggestions.
If tim wants to participate, fine, but posting commercials will only lead me to piss and moan.
--
<
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYIC0eZYEtI

<http://www.democracynow.org/blog/2011/3/7/michael_moore
✖

the goose and the gander and we still have the other brother bill.......oh my!
Add pictures here
✖