Dwarf Fruit Trees

My attempts at web searchs for this information have been fruitless. My searchs have been inefficient producing too many irrelevant sites.
Where is a good place to find the expected heights and widths of dwarf fruit trees?
Dick
On Sun, 10 Dec 2006 19:01:27 -0000, snipped-for-privacy@smart.net (Dick Adams) wrote:

Try this www.baylaurelnursery.com/catalog/rootstockDescriptions.html

http://tinyurl.com/yhebev
An excellent site. Thank you very much!
Dick
A lot of keeping trees at the expected heights and widths will also depend upon your pruning techniques. Even dwarf trees, when left alone, will go higher than the 10 to 15 feet tall as advertised, at least that has been my experience.
Dwayne

Dick,
You will find some excellent information in Stella Otto's book, 'The Backyard
Orchardist'.
Sherwin D.