fruit trees by web

Well, I finally cut up my dead apple tree, and I want to get another fruit tree to replace it.

Do you have a company on the web that you recommend for fruit trees. I'm in Baltimore.

The guy at a local garden shop didn't have any/many fruit trees and recommended a website, or a company on the web, but I can't find my notes and have forgotten it.

Remove NOPSAM to email me..

Reply to
mm

Yup - Miller Nursery in Canadaigua, NY. We've ordered from them and were very happy. Then we drove up another year and enjoyed that visit also.

Reply to
Srgnt Billko

Drive out of the city. I have at least 5 garden centers within 20 minutes of home.

Reply to
Willshak

That's the one. I never could have remembered it, but I recognize it.

Even if I find a place to buy locally, I like to review things in advance.

Also, I"ve brought a dogwood tree home in the back of my compact convertible and I worried about the wind on the tree, even though I didnt' drive fast. How would a fruit tree react to wind?

How does Millers handle delivery. I presume it comes in a truck with a roof, so no wind issues?

Remove NOPSAM to email me..

Reply to
mm

More answers will cost you in advance. And no - I'm not going to pick them up for you, deliver them, and plant them for you.

Reply to
Srgnt Billko