Drying leafy veges

You can buy dried veges at the Asian market. I thought I'd try drying some bak choy and cabbage. Left them in the sun for a few days. Haven't try to use them in soup yet.
Anyone use drying to preserve leafy veges?

I haven't, but I'm guessing you'd better color drying on screens under cover, so there's good air circulation but not direct sunlight.
/me/ in the middle of the garlic harvest, which involves washing immediately after pulling/digging*, then drying on racks and bundling to cure for another few weeks.
*My soil is 50% rock, 50% clay, and 50% epoxy...

^^^ get
Fingers ahead of brain. Again.