Cipclone Onions

Has anybody heard of Cipclone Onions? I would like to know where to buy some seed.

Thanks in Advance

Reply to
tigre

There is small onion called Cippolini or Italian button Onion.

farmerdill

Cippolini onion seed is available from:

A favorite sweet variety. Currently $4.99 a pound at my local grocery store.

Completely different, but another great Italian onion is Italian Torpedo Red. These get huge. Semi-pungent (mostly sweet). Same company.

Ken Kozak Walnut Creek, CA (Sunset zone 14)

Reply to
kenkozak