Broccoli and cauliflower

I picked the 1st crop from both broccoli and cauliflower. Since these plants don't grow well in the heat, I am thinking of pulling the plants out. But what can I plant in their place? I live in Maryland, zone 6. Thank you.
higgledy wrote: " picked the 1st crop from both broccoli and cauliflower. Since these plants don't grow well in the heat, I am thinking of pulling the plants out. But what can I plant in their place? I live in Maryland, zone 6."
There/s plenty-o-time left in the zone 6 growing season to...
-- sow seeds now -- green beans squash cucumber
-- transplant seedlings now -- tomato (short season varieties 55 - 65 days) bell pepper onion (90-day)
-- sow seeds next month -- Cos lettuce (sow seeds early August and/or set transplants early September) spinach (sow seeds mid-August) cauliflower, cabbage, and broccoli (sow seeds late July of transplants mid-August)
Time/s a-wasting, so you/d better get busy.
Great. Thanks for the ideas.
snipped-for-privacy@adelphia.net wrote:

Huh?? You should have enough time for another broccoli flower set. Keep those plants there and start ny new crop you might try in-between them. In a month or so, the brocolli may be finished. You can tell the time to pull the plants because the flowerettes will be small and almost immediately leggy.