BBC dig in seeds

My dig in sees have been sown for a few weeks now and looking nice helathy plants to take along to kids garden club I run that restarts this Sat after along cold winter.
Thsi weekend kidss willbe planting Black Beauty Courgettes and Blue Lake French beans.
And along with selection of tomato plants and runner beans.
This runs at Peel Fram Lintrathen Scotland.
--
Scotkat