How Many Dig Greez in a G

I > How Many Dig Greez in a Gallon of Paint? I > I > Anyone know?

Like 1960's vocabulary, man! Personally I don't 'dig' having any additives like Greez in my paint, regardless of the size. ...Guess I'm just unhip, Daddy-o.

  • Yo momma's so fat she put on her lipstick with a paint-roller.
Reply to
barry martin