Banana squash?

I am growing banana squash hydroponicly. One member of this group, I am sorry I do nor remember who, said that one can expect only one good squash per plant. So far, I have nothing to dispute that. Several other squash set, but the either came off when touch or rotted in place.
I decided to see what would happen if I waited. The plant continued to grow. It produce many male flowers but no incipient squash. The mail flowers attracted HONEYBEES, more than I had seen in one place during the past few years. New leaves started to grow.
I decided to remove old leaves to allow light to hit new growth, again just to see what is happening. So far, nothing much.
Bill
On Fri, 22 Aug 2003 16:37:12 GMT, Repeating Decimal

If it only grows one squash, it hardly seems worth it, does it?
Is it a particularly delicious squash or otherwise unique?
Pat
in article snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com, Pat Meadows at snipped-for-privacy@meadows.pair.com wrote on 8/22/03 10:00 AM:

According to the seed packet, it was a small version that only got to be about 12 pounds. picked at about three. It was good.
My experiment, however, is not over.
Bill
On Fri, 22 Aug 2003 19:36:28 GMT, Repeating Decimal

Keep us informed, please. :)
Pat