Another blackberry delight

The wife just made me a pie , used fresh berries , whipped topping , and cream cheese , I think . Pissed me off , she licked the mix bowl and barely left me a taste . Now I have to wait for the pie to chill . Worth the wait ? You betcha !
--
Snag

Bob F wrote:

She's the <baked , usually> sweet treats half of this partnership - but I'll recommend it to her . I'm more mundane , meat-n-taters and a salad for dinner . Though I must admit to the occasional stir-fry or grilled squash <garlic oil is my secret> .
--
Snag