Another Benefit of Rabbits

Our girl Roxie has a tendency to stand outside her litter box to eat her hay. Of course, she also leaves a nice pile of poops. Several months ago I decided to save the poops and recycle to our garden. Just wanted to share that this has been a bit hit! I took a walk around the neighborhood this a.m. and most of the houses in the development have many stella dora lilies out front. Ours however are at least triple in size and ablaze with blooms. The landscaper recently asked me what we were doing! I decided to give our neighbor's flowers a treat and doused them with Roxie's poop tea this a.m. You go girl!

Martha, Biscuit & Roxie

Reply to
Martha

I surprised that you're only discovering it now.

Reply to
James

Actually I'm not only just discovering it. What was amazing recently was seeing the HUGE difference it made since our new neighborhood has similar plantings and the comparison is easy to make.

Reply to
Martha

=BF=BDSeveral

They asked me how I knew, Rabbit shit was blue---ooo---ooo. Then of course I said, You have been misled, Rabbit shit is red.

Reply to
www.locoworks.com