Aminopyralid hits the USA

http://www.motherearthnews.com/Grow-It/Milestone-Herbicide - Contamination-Creates-Dangerous-Toxic-Compost.aspx?utm_content.31.09 +FG&utm_campaign=F%26G&utm_source=iPost&utm_medium=email
You'll need to fix the URL or use
http://tinyurl.com/aminopyralidUSA
phorbin wrote:

Thanks for the heads up. I didn't know this was approved for use in Oz, apparently it was approved in 2006, it's an ingredient in Grazon and Hotshot. <shakes head>
David
On Sat, 1 Aug 2009 11:54:12 +1000, "David Hare-Scott"

Hmmmm.....makes one wonder about the intent behind the product (other than profit), given the results and lack of action in banning such a harmful product? Or maybe the results, long term plant death for the kitchen/home gardeners, in order to increase dependence upon *their* "food" products, is a fringe or co-benefit?
*They* perhaps have a long range agenda that *we* should not suspect?
Patooooie!! One must now research their shit sources. Eff 'em all!
Dr. Kissinger and his ilk are scary MFs.
Charlie

I can't even begin to express my rage with these effers.......
Like it has been said..."things ain't never so bad what they cain't get a whole lot worser".
Hey Frank... how many parts per trillion are allowable in compost and how many parts per trillion are ok in my grandchildren's bodies, eh?
Charlie
Charlie wrote:

At least it's not Monsanto, with their *evil* biodegradable RoundUp. ;-)
Bob

Yeah, Dow is so much easier to say :O(
--
Racial injustice, war, urban blight, and environmental rape have a common
denominator in our exploitative economic system.

'Dow' is even shorter than the word evil.