Allotment in July

Hi
I am having a reasonably successful first year on my allotment and i a loving every minute of it! As my crops grow and i use them space i becoming available.
Can someone give me an indication of what, if anything, i can put in a this time of year? I live in the UK (Midlands). I have a reasonabl large area where my early potatoes have been growing.
Thanks
:-
-- mw80
mw80;801623 Wrote:

TO THAT IS OF CAUSE THERE IS IT IS THE ONLY BEGINING FOR SOME VEG .WHA IS YOUR SOIL LIKE ? IF IT QUITE GOOD THERE IS BEETROOT TO GO IN CARROT TO GO IN IF YOU LIKE YOU CAN PUT IN ALL SO SPRING ONIONS FOR BACK EN OF THIS YEAR THERE IS CABBAGE TO GO IN FOR WINTER AND CAULIFLOWER .I SETMEBER YOU CAN SOWN YOUR ONIONS FOR NEXT YEAR FROM SEED I HOPE THI HAS HELP YOU IN ONE WAY OR THE OTHER RA
-- EDWINARAY@HOTMA