GISS July 2021. +0.92C second warmest July on record.

And the three warmest Julys on record have happened in the last 3 years:

Hard to believe that, at the end of a 10-month, deep, La Nina that we could be looking at anywhere near record breaking global temperatures, but that's what we have for our future. Get used to the outcomes...

Reply to
Paul from Dawlish

I'm terrible sorry, I didn't realise your particular Southend was in Siberia or a remote part of Canada.

Talk about fudging reality! Your remark was really twerpish.

You brought up the issue of your readings for Southend, I gave you a possible reason for your claim about a temperature rise resulting from that, and to get yourself off the hook on which you impaled yourself, you drag in references to Siberia and Canada! That's not scientific debate, that's evasion.

Reply to
Spike