3-time cancer survivor

I don't want this to seem like I'm looking for a handout but the fact is that I need help. Within the last five years I have survived cancer three times and now I want to go back to my native country of Norway so that I can see my mother again before it is too late. She is 73 years old and suffered a heart attack and a stroke last year and I'd like to see her one last time. My father was diagnosed with cancer the week before Christmas in 1995 and I had planned to travel back in February of 1996 but he passed away on January 18 of 1996 so I didn't get to see him. If you could find it in your heart to spare a dollar or two it would be greatly appreciated. My address is: Ingrid Smith-Johnsen

8985 Normandy Blvd. #78, Jacksonville, FL 32221
Reply to
IngridsKat