2005 Tomato notes

This year I tried a Brandywine in a 5 gallon bucket (holes punched in bottom). It was filled with Miracle Grow potting soil and was fertilized with Scotts liquid fertilizer after about 2 months. Planted from Ferry-Morse seeds in January (Dallas area). I added a cage to the bucket.
Harvest was about 35 large tasty tomatoes. First one was ripe at about 100 days. Last one was picked within 2 mweeks. Watering was usually twice a day during the summer. After three months with no more fruit, I gave up.

Sounds yummy! Did you take any pics?
No, I ate them too fast!