Worcester (Bosch) Greenstar HE Combi Boiler

Newbie here (well - to this group anyway)
Does anyone know if the Worcester (Bosch) Greenstar HE Combi Boiler was made obsolete by a new regulation which came into force on April 1st?
The Council have installed these on my estate and there is a rumour going around that this is the case and because of the regulation Camden managed to get them on the cheap. This would not be unusual for Camden, believe me! Our last lot of lifts were obsolete when they went in and have given us 30 years of hell!
The boilers seem OK, except that they take ages to fill the bath up - but if we should have got better ones, we should have had better ones.
The contractor Camden are using is Makers. Very imaginative name. Does anyone know anything about them? The general consensus here is that they're a bunch poorly-skilled cowboys run by con-men!
Nemo.
The only regulation that I know of is that all boilers will have to be condensing but I don't think this has come into effect yet. Anyway the greenstar boilers are still on their website. It only takes 1 person to start these rumours. Also Worcester boilers are one of the best available and should prove to be pretty reliable. Not being funny, but I had to buy mine at a cost of over 800 quid. If I had one of these installed FOC I'd be quite happy.

I ordered the HE in April. I was told that they couldn't get hold of that model any more, so they suggested I get the 25Si which I did.
Will.