where to buy a fixing like this?

Does anybody have any idea where I can buy something like this?
http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm60/visionexcess/lockfixing.jpg
Two of them fix the inner to the outer pull handle and latch lever on some sliding aluminium patio doors. The countersunk machine screw is 55mm long, the housing that it fits into is 17mm long with the head of it being 10mm in diameter, the (interior threaded)barrel being 7mm in diameter.
TIA
Steve

Where do you live? I know a few places in my home town Hull ... not sure of any Internet sites ... do you have any double glazing firms near you which make their own doors etc they should have a decent supply of screws etc.
Ash
Ash wrote:

My nearest decent sized town is Dundee. Thanks for the suggestion about double glazing firms - I hadn't thought of that. I've been trying builders merchants, ironmongers, locksmiths and the net.
Steve

A phone call to these people might be of use http://doubleglazingsparesandrepairs.co.uk /
--
Keith W