What to look for in cordless tolls......

Hi,
looking to replace some of my older cordless tools, so looking for some recommendations.
I'm after a new cordless drill and cordless screwdriver. What sort of features are worthwhile and what's not?
Is it better to have a battery with high Ah or 12V, 14.4V etc?
My old drill was a Bosch 9.6V 1.4Ah and screwdriver Black & Decker 3.6V (with 3 position handle)