What are these door-handle fixings called?

I'm trying to source some new ones but don't know the name.

They attach door handles to the door by screwing into each other, both look like screws from the outside when in place, but one is a (approx 2" long) threaded bolt and the other is a (approx 2" long) smooth tube with a thread inside it which the first bit screws into, to "sandwich" both handles onto the door when they're tightened together. Same principle as nut and bolt, but much better looking. Not sure of diameter, but they fit through the screw-holes of standard door handles.

The ones supplied with the handles were too long and I've gone and chewed the screwdriver slots because I didn't realise they were fully tightened, but the handles were still loose. So I'm trying to source a supplier, but have no idea if they've got their own name. Many thanks

Reply to
Mentalguy2k8

A picture of one set:

Mentalguy2k8

Try looking for interscrews. Screwfix are usually helpful.

Reply to
GOC