Toilet Overflow

Jim,
Where would I get the kit that stops my existing bog overflowing into my extension, and what is it called.
Can I get the kit oneline or from a plumbers merchant -- Remove spamtrap to reply.
Have a look at this page: http://www.screwfix.com/app/sfd/cat/pro.jsp?id6240&tsX941
It's a combined overflow and flapper valve, not a syphon. I've got a similar one in my toilet and it works better than a syphon, giving a better flush.
--

Remove spamtrap to reply.