The Toolbag

www.thetoolbag.com.
I heard an advert for these yesterday on TalkSport. Anybody used them ever. I've ordered a catalogue and noticed they are in Wetherby (Near my home of Leeds) but no mention of a trade counter. The web site states free delivery but doesn't seem to mention a minimum order value i.e 40, etc.
Cheers
John
John wrote:

this directly contradicts their tncs which state delivery is payable by the purchaser, with extra costs for redelivery. None too reassuring.
NT
John wrote:

I just added a 99p driver bit to my basket, proceeded to checkout and the delivery was free, total 99p.
Seems to good to be true!
--
Dave
The Medway Handyman
The Medway Handyman wrote:

Toolstation had a policy of free delivery / no minimum order not that long ago. Quite useful if you only had a small order...
David
The Medway Handyman wrote:

Probably doing the same as toolstation did - get the punters in that way before charging for P&P later.
Although unlike toolstation they don't have the good fortune of screwfix being partially borked at the time to help bost the traffic!
--
Cheers,

John.

On Wed, 21 Jun 2006 14:49:02 +0100, John wrote:

Why bother? Prices don't seem any better than Screwfix & Toolstation etc, and in some cases ridiculously expensive e.g. over 80 squid for a grundfos selctric pump!
And the web site is so borked (on firefox) as to be practically unusable.
John Stumbles wrote:

Obviously I haven't clicked every link etc but it seems fine here EH14 Balerno Edinburgh Scotland Using firefox, my ISP is Blueyonder; Gyle head end .
--
This space intentionally left blank.