speedfit isolating valve

Hi - just doing some "simple" re-plumbing using speedfit. Is excellent so far (no leaks!) but have a question using isolating valve http://www.screwfix.com/prods/12372/Plumbing/Push-Fit-Fittings/JG-Speedfit-Isolating-Valve-15mm
These are being used as temporary end stops and I'm having a panic because there's nothing on the other sides (yet). What's stopping them them from coming off!?!?!? Specifically with these, there's no "screw lock" like there is on the other connectors, so I guess its just the inner "ring" that's stopping it from coming off !?!?!?

There is no need for worry as long as you push home the pipe properly.
The inner ring has backward facing grip teeth and requires the inner ring to be retracted before the pipe would come adrift.
These are very good for temporary stop ends as they can be used time and time again.

pipes and reseated; fixed; easy.

I'm very impressed (so far). I'm doing some short (hidden) runs in our downstairs cloak and was afraid of braising/compression joints et al. Plastic is very easy, but expensive. The isolating valves will be temporary end stops for no more than one week (fingers crossed).

pipe I put in an isolator. All the taps and both WCs in our house now have isolators, so if I want to change a tap washer I just turn off that tap and SWMBO can carry on using the washing machine.
Steve

"Temporary end stop" as in temporary until I sort the plumbing out the other end of the isolator. The isolator will always be there. I'm probably flapping unecessarily but I've this picture of the water pressure (its mains in the cold-water pipe) expelling the isolator at 3AM in the morning... But I guess if its still there after I've turned turned the mains water on it should stay there "forever"...

suggested by Heliotrope. I haven't used plastic fittings, but I imagine those toothed rings must lose a little strength after a few uses.
Steve

Yes but what about the law that states you will lose the push fits when you need them and are forced to buy new ones!

Some aren't meant to be used multiple times. In practice, I find that if you do, it's the O-rings that stop working, not the grab rings. They eventually get nicked by a sharp pipe end.
I always keep some 15mm and 22mm JG pushfit endcaps with my plumbing tools. They can be most useful. Also, my pressure test guage has a 15mm JG pushfit end on it. I've had to change the O-Ring a few times over the last ~7 years.
--
Andrew Gabriel