some advice appreciated on my combi boiler

Hoping someone can save wasting some mony here. I have a worcester boch 280 combi boiler. I am having a problem where it works for just a few minutes before cutting out, I get 3 or 4 minutes of hot water then it goes cold, also does the same with the heating. has any one any ideas, need to get it fixed or replaced before autumn, would appreciate knowing if i should fix it get a plumber out or just go ahead and buy a new Boiler. Thanks in anticipation Chris
"sappersap" wrote:

Replacement will probably cost over 1,000 pounds including labour and VAT. Cost of repair will be less but depends on which parts need replacing and time taken. A plumber (or two or three) should give you a free estimate and advice on whether repair is a cost-effective option.