solid oak floor, how to fit ?

Hi I'm about to lay a solid oak floor 18mm tongue and groove onto a flat cement living room and kitcen floor. I've done laminate and even stuck pine onto floors with no problem. Are there any tips or special things I need to consider ? I was going to stick it straight onto the floor with glue, (any recommendations on glue?) and I have an 80 tooth mitre saw for cutting. Beading is going round the edges. So: What glue ? What gap to leave against the skirting ? Gaps between wood for expansion ? Any other suggestions ?

Thanks

Reply to
Billy Bloggs