slightly raised laminate flooring.....can I fix it?

Hi all.
I've got a laminate floor in the living room that has beocme very slightly raised at one of the joins, due to a bit of wetness (thanks dog!). Is there a way of shrinking it back? Perhaps an hairdryer on it for 15 mins......................

there
Once the lamination layers become separated, I can't think of any other way of redoing them other than glueing and squeezing them back together again. Difficult to do unless you lift the effected boards out, I'd have thought.
You could try soaking the small area again, then place flat heavy objects on it to keep it compressed until it dries out again. This is a dodgey method of course.