Shower problems

I have a 3 year old Jade Triton 8.5 kw shower bog standard electric. Perfect service till last week when temp started to fluctuate cooler than warmer etc. Rang help line and they said flush with cold only on for 25 muns to clear scale and clean filter on inlet side.On undoing inlet pipe found small piece of mesh as large as pencil end very grotty.Tried to buy replacement and was told price 30!!!!!! as you had to buy solenoid in which this mesh rests as well.I found some mesh in the junk box and used that instead. Problem still there although pressure is constant and good at the shower head. Any ideas before I start buying all the internals bit by bit until it`s solved. Cheers

Pikey Homebase have a sale of the tritons specially made for Homebase that are discintinued get a net 9.5KW for 49 at the moment !
--
Vass

Buy a Redring and get a 3 year guarantee with it.

muns
which