Removing the cover from a PIR

Hi,
I need to re-position a PIR, but it has no visible screws. I deduce the black casing unclips somehow, but I risk breaking something if I just lever it randomly around its rear edge.
The PIR looks very similar to this.... (Amazon.com product link shortened)052681&s=kitchen
Does anyone know how to gain access to the screws which are holding it to a brick wall?
TIA
--
Martin

(Amazon.com product link shortened)052681&s=kitchen
Can you lever the 'ears' apart and release the ball?
Peter

Thanks for the suggestion Peter. It doesn't look possible, and I don't think it will give access to anything useful. I'm pretty sure the cover is clipped into place after screwing the rest to the wall but, as you know, it's easy to break the clips if you can't see exactly where to lever the cover off.
I suspect I'll end up doing the "brute force and ignorance" thing... :-((
Thanks again.
--
Martin

Too true - and it will be obvious when you've broken it.
I replaced a toilet cistern inlet valve recently because I couldn't get it apart to get to the washer. Once it was off it 'simply' unscrewed and I could remove the bit of dirt... but by then I'd bought and installed a new one!!
Peter

(Amazon.com product link shortened)052681&s=kitchen
Is it this one?
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW-180%b0-INFRARED-PIR-MOTION-SENSOR-HOME-SECURITY-U52_W0QQitemZ350130130951QQcmdZViewItem
If so, maybe the seller might offer a suggestion?
JW