Outdoor PIR

I've moved an outdoor PIR sensor today and it's decided not to cooperate: there's power to it but no output.

is what I've moved and the good thing about the design is that it has two cable entries. However, I can only find it available from Screwfix Ireland. Anyone aware of something similar with two cable entries?

Surely any plastic case can have 2 cable entries. I hope it's not one of these

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

Having two designed and built-in cable entries is one thing, adding a second to a case that wasn't designed for it is another. Some cases are quite small and very full.

It's not.