Product to clean ceramic floor tiles?

I've just had a new conservatory built and now I want to clean the ceramic floor tiles. I've washed them several times but a mixture of plaster dust, cement dust etc has got engrained on some of the tiles. Is there a product anyone can recommend for cleaning ceramic floor tiles?
TIA, Terry

Just water if it's just dust, but you have to polish it off with a clean dry cloth, or you just end up moving that type of dust around.
If it's stuck to the tiles, then a plastic pan scourer will get it off the glazed surface. Be careful at the grout lines though, which might take on any colour from the pan scourer.
--
Andrew Gabriel

On 29 Jul 2005 18:34:53 GMT, Andrew Gabriel wrote:

Thanks, Andrew.