Potterton Boiler

Since 2000 we have had a Potterton Suprima 80 boiler. It worked fine for 5 years but for the last 3 years has slowly been collapsing. We have had 3 new PCBs, the last one fitted 10 days ago, and still the boiler locks out. We have also had 3 sets of thermistors and associated sensors to no effect.
What can be going wrong? Does anyone have some advice?
TIA John

sadly, rip it out. they were never the best.
Neil - Usenet wrote:

that easy to type if you don't have to buy a new one :-)
--
Kevin R
Reply address works

I am coming to the same conclusion and will never buy another Potterton / Baxi product. This thing is a heap of junk.

Check the combustion chamber door seal,

On 18 Apr, 20:43, "Michael Shergold"

Thanks. I'll get the plumber to have a look at it. John