Panelling project costs software ?

I'm thinking of transforming a naked attic into a clean, pine panelled atic.
I'm wondering if there's any software out there which would allow me to input the dimensions of the attic (roof), the available sizes and prices of panels sold by the store, and then the program would find the cheapest combination of panel packs to buy.. optimizing for price and waste wood minimization?
.. at the moment doing these calculations manually is really awkward.