Paint - mixing silk & matt emulsion?

There's a colour I want to use, available in either matt or silk. I really want a soft sheen finish - has anyone tried mixing matt and silk together to get a finish somewhere between the two?

Thanks for any replies, Richard

Reply to
Richard Lukey

In article , Richard Lukey writes

Not tried that, how about eggshell as an alternative. Dulux trade quick drying eggshell is a hard wearing alternative between matt & silk and is available to any colour mix.

Reply to
fred

In article , fred writes

Wait a minute, isn't dulux soft sheen available colour mixed?

Reply to
fred

I tried this and got Milk...don't do it ;-)

Reply to
Beer Doctor