OT: The People's Pledge

I have just signed up to the People's Pledge, a new campaign that will force MPs to give us a referendum on our relationship with the EU.
The People's Pledge is supported by people with a wide range of views on the EU: those who are enthusiastic about British membership, those who are sceptical and those who actively seek to leave the EU. The campaign is cross party too, with supporters from all the main political parties.
Please add your name to theirs.
Go to http://www.peoplespledge.org/ and sign up to add your name to others in your constituency who want their MP to support a referendum on our EU membership. You will also be able to see whether your MP has yet pledged their support for a referendum, along with details of how they voted on every major EU-related issue over the last few years.
Remember, many MPs have majorities of just a few hundred votes, so every person that signs the People's Pledge WILL make a difference.
--
Triff

No it won't.
Steve
shazzbat wrote:

You may be right - but at the very least, if this campaign takes off, it will demonstrate the strength of feeling across the country.
--
Triff