OT: Public Liability Insurance

Sorry to be OT but I get the feeling there are a few self employed people on these groups. My Public Liability Insurance is due in October, anybody know of a decent broker that does cheap insurance. Self employed sole trader only.
Cheers
John
"John" wrote:

Try http://www.insurance2day.co.uk

Might also be worth checking out your relevant professional body, trade association or trade union. Mine includes public liability insurance via a bulk policy which means the membership comes free. ;-)
--
*Why is it considered necessary to screw down the lid of a coffin?

On 2006-09-24 12:15:13 +0100, "Dave Plowman (News)"

Is that how they sell it?
Not a bad ploy

They don't need to 'sell' membership in that way - the tide appears to have turned against the lies told by the likes of Thatcher and vested interests about trades unions. At one place I work there was a vote of *all* employees, both staff and freelance, over trade union recogition - and it was carried. Too many employers are taking the p**s over working hours and conditions of service these days - exactly as predicted after Thatcher and her City pals got their way.

Makes it even better value.
--
*Did you ever notice when you blow in a dog\'s face he gets mad at you? *

http://www.insuredrisks.co.uk/store/NewQuote.do?streamId=liability