New Plastic foul join to cast Iron

New WC fitted - waste pipe is standard grey plastic - how do I join it to the existing cast Iron Pipe? They have the same outside diameter - is there an adapter that would fit the plastic pipe and sit inside the cast iron?
TIA
Bob

there
==============Have a look here: http://www.screwfix.com/app/sfd/cat/pro.jsp?cId 1308&ts!685&id227
If this isn't exactly what you need it would be worth looking in B&Q etc. to get what you want because there are variations to suit different situations.
Cic.
Have alook at the marley website, specifically:
http://www.marleyplumbinganddrainage.com/sw_search_detail.asp?product_idw1

Cannot answer the question but I can see that the two replies so far are not answering it either! I think the OP want to know how to join 110mm plastic to his cast iron soil pie, NOT how to connect his toilet pan to his plastic pipe!
Cheers
John

not
plastic
plastic
=============As far as I can remember the same fitting (or very similar) can be used to make the required connection. That's why I suggested a browse in B&Q.
Cic.

So how do you suggest he drills, AND SEALS, a 110mm hole in a cast iron pipe?
Cheers
John
'So how do you suggest he drills, AND SEALS, a 110mm hole in a cast iron pipe'?
Don't understand this one either. He doesn't say he wants to drill the cast iron. The way I see it is that he wants to fit a length of plastic pipe into an existing cast iron pipe and needs an adapter to do it!!!

I know what the question was! If you look closer, it's not a pan connector. It may look like one. Pan connectors are on a different page! The ribs fit inside the cast iron and the plastic fits in the socket.

there
There is an adaptor for this, just go to any plumbers merchant and ask.