New Boiler

Our boiler has just given up the ghost and we have been recommended to buying a replacement one. We have been advised to get a Baxi 105HE please could anyone comment on if this is a good boiler or not and how much would we be looking at paying for this type of boiler.

Thanks in advance.

Jason Greenwood

what would you suggest then as a replacement.

Thanks

Reply to
Jason Greenwood

We purchased a 105E last summer (2004), & have had no probs. with it. (Though it's not a condensing model)

We purchased it online, from:

, and the price was very reasonable (plus free delivery) compared to other places we looked.

woodglass...

Reply to
woodglass

It must now be the condensing type of boiler, for new uk regs...

Worcester/Bosch 30kw greenstar everytime!!! :-)

Reply to
Andy

If you can get away with a conventional boiler, then go for that as they are cheaper, and slightly more reliable! See government pages for the special 'points' system questionaire! I agree to go for the Bosch Greenstar otherwise (it's the one I have!!)

Cheers,

Will.

Reply to
William Gould