New Boiler

Our boiler has just given up the ghost and we have been recommended to buying a replacement one. We have been advised to get a Baxi 105HE please could anyone comment on if this is a good boiler or not and how much would we be looking at paying for this type of boiler.
Thanks in advance.
what would you suggest then as a replacement.
Thanks
muttered and said:

please
would
We purchased a 105E last summer (2004), & have had no probs. with it. (Though it's not a condensing model)
We purchased it online, from:
http://www.inspiredheating.co.uk /
, and the price was very reasonable (plus free delivery) compared to other places we looked.
woodglass...

It must now be the condensing type of boiler, for new uk regs...
Worcester/Bosch 30kw greenstar everytime!!! :-)

If you can get away with a conventional boiler, then go for that as they are cheaper, and slightly more reliable! See government pages for the special 'points' system questionaire! I agree to go for the Bosch Greenstar otherwise (it's the one I have!!)
Cheers,
Will.