moss on roof

I want to spray my tiled roof with copper sulphate to remove the moss. Does anyone know a source of this and is it's use legal? Thank you.

Have a look for Bordeaux mixture in garden centres, but make sure it contains copper sulphate.
Not a clue about the legal side, practically everything seems ilegal recently.
Thank you, I shall see if I can get it at Focus.

You could try Jeyes Fluid; it still kills moss though EC rules means they can no longer list on tin.

Do you mean the neat jeyes fluid or the stuff still made by jeyes but called pathclear (Think)?

Yes FLUID:
http://www.jeyes.co.uk/htm/jeyes-fluid.htm
Garden Centres stock; I buy 5L cans at Cash & Carry