MK Electrical Sockets

Hunted and hunted to no avail - anyone know where i can buy from the full range of MK electrical socket products online?
Any help appreciated.
try www.tlc-direct.co.uk.

I've looked but haven't found anything yet. Your best bet is a local electrical wholesale company. That's what I ended up doing and I get some pretty good discounts from them, even though I'm not trade. It's suprising what you can get away with if you know what you're talking about with them. ;-)
Chris