MFI drawer runners

Hi,
Any idea where I can get these dreadful ball bearing type drawer runners. MFI don't do them anymore.
ken
On Thu, 13 Jul 2006 22:31:00 +0100, "Ken"

I recently bought some from an ironmonger in Dundee, Scotland. I can go to it but cannot remember the name. If you ask your local ironmonger then he will find them in a catalogue.

Woodfit have a large selection of runners http://www.woodfit.com/index.php?cPath 9_55&Name=Linear+Ball+Bearing+Runners

==========================Are these what you're looking for?
http://www.screwfix.com/app/sfd/cat/pro.jsp?id 420&tsf344
Cic.
Thanks for your replies and I have located them via another persons web link. I did ask this question a while back but lost the replies.
ken