Levelling concrete surface?

Hi,

I have a concrete path which has been laid using (approx) 1" pebbles included in the mix... this concrete also runs at the bottom of the garden. I'd like to use a few square feet of the non-path area, but need a flat surface (for various DIY stuff). Can I level out the top of the concrete so that I have a flat surface without having to dig the whole lot up?

I'm wondering if there is any method similar to the indoor "floor levelling compound" type stuff, which can be used in small thicknesses to turn outdoor lumpy concreted areas into flatter surfaces?

Reply to
mentalguy2004