Leaded glass

Bought a bookcase with leaded glass doors (SWMBO wanted it) Some leading needs renewing. Anyone knows of info on this? Thanks in advance
Colin

Ive only ever seen this done once at a glass supplies. From what I can remember, the whole lot is taken out of the wood frame and laid flat on a sheet of steel.
You have to gently peel back the lip of lead over laying the glass to remove the broken piece or pieces. You my have to unsolder the joints to get a new piece back in. When the new piece is in you then have to fold the Lead lip back down, pressing down with a greased rounded stick. Not to hard or the glass will brake. The steel sheet work top stops flexing of the leaded window while working on it.

Rather than 'proper' leaded windows ala churches etc. I presume you are wanting to replace the self adhesive leading found on most kitchen units and bookcase doors. If so this may be a good place to start, www.decraled.co.uk . Click on the shopping link on the top RH side. There are also templates and instructions to view. I hhave no connection to this company it was the first hit that came up on Google.
HTH
John