Kitchen wall units (mounting)

OK....I've dropped a bit of a ricket....had an extension built as I wanted.....kitched designed as she wanted.....electrics and plumbing in place.....but the cables are in the way of some of the wall mounting brackets for the wall units. Any ideas on the best way of mounting the wall units using an alternative to the brackets supplied ?
ahhhhhhhh bummer
ok Eric......relax.
Thanks :-)

Depends on the units, a piece of detail which you omitted.
--
Andrew Gabriel

1 x 500unit 1 x 400unit
writes:

Eric Hall wrote:

Typically putting in additional bracing so that the load can be transferred to somewhere that *can* be screwed to the wall.
For example, putting in say a 4" x1" timber going horizontally from edge to edge in the inside/top of the unit. Screwed and glued to the wall unit. You can then safely offset the fixing points to places along this timber.
--
Sue

When I was fitting it was possible to by hanger rails, just like the small hanger brackets but came in 2 metre lengths.
Screw this to the wall avoiding power cables
It is also useful with stud walls, screw it to the timbers
One small snag, you have to cut part of the back of the wall unit away to make way for it, but only about 5mm x 50mm
The rail is the best way to do it.
Local hardware wholesalers may stock it, if you are near the SS0 postcode Harts Wholesale is where I used to get it. Ask for hanger rail.

http://www.woodfit.com/product_info.php?cPath &products_id3&Namebinet+Hanging+Rail+-+2.5mt.+-+Steel
A long... bracket that should allow you to fix without hitting the cables. Good luck.
Peter
Thank to all for the advice. The length of hanging rail seems to be the answer. A happy Christmas and New Year to everyone :-)