Insulation Board

Hi

Does anyone have a source for insulation board of the type that's used for pin boards/notice boards. THe kids are after me to rebuild their model railway in the attic and I don't want to use Sundeala because that's flipping expensive.

Reply to
malc

See - some quite reasonable prices e.g. 1200 x 900 for £13.91 For my own model railway I'm using Contiboard. It's 00 gauge handbuilt track (designed on Templot software ) laid on and glued to a foam base

Reply to
Bruce

Yebbut I need about 10 of those. Although maybe not as wide, hmmm.....

I was going to use track pins to hold the track down and use standard Peco flexitrack. Contiboard is a bit hard to knock pins into as is MDF.

Reply to
malc

Don't knock them in, use a "pin pusher"

Reply to