Insulation Board

Hi
Does anyone have a source for insulation board of the type that's used for pin boards/notice boards. THe kids are after me to rebuild their model railway in the attic and I don't want to use Sundeala because that's flipping expensive.
--
Malc

You know it\'s a bad day when even the aubergines are plotting against you
malc wrote:

See <www.sundeala.co.uk/uncov_unframed.htm> - some quite reasonable prices e.g. 1200 x 900 for 13.91 For my own model railway I'm using Contiboard. It's 00 gauge <www.doubleogauge.com> handbuilt track (designed on Templot software <www.templot.com>) laid on and glued to a foam base
--
Bruce Fletcher
Stronsay, Orkney
Bruce wrote:

Yebbut I need about 10 of those. Although maybe not as wide, hmmm.....

I was going to use track pins to hold the track down and use standard Peco flexitrack. Contiboard is a bit hard to knock pins into as is MDF.
--
Malc

You know it\'s a bad day when even the aubergines are plotting against you
malc wrote:

Don't knock them in, use a "pin pusher"
--
Bruce Fletcher