install bigger radiator

Hi
I am looking at putting a bigger radiator on and will need to increase the supply/return pipe's to reach the new valves.
The current installation is 10mm copper, I don't have soldering gear, will a speedfit joint be ok for the long term ?
MTIA
Steve

Yes, or you can alway use compression joints if you prefer not to use plastic.
Adam