How to re-ignite Worcester 350 combi boiler (with images)

Hi All
Had a lot of fantastic help & advice last time with this group so I hope you can help again thanks.
I had the electric mains trip a few times and the combi boiler was on the same circuit (I know it probably shouldn't be) Anyhow the boiler isn't lit. All the right noises are made when the timer turns on and off etc but I can't figure out how to re-ignite the gas.
The below images show amongst others the lighting sequence, but I'm stuck on the "turn the gas service cock on" bit. (Don't know what it is refering too!) I also tried depressing the overheat switch but it wouldn't depress so I guess that was ok.
Maybe it's something else! Anyhow I'll see what advice is given..."Thanks for looking."
(Link to my photobucket slideshow album) http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j238/npilcs/Worcester%20350%20Combi%20Boiler /
--

Regards
p.mc

Far too low resolution to read.
I would suggest you use uk.d-i-y - much larger readership (and get some higher resolution pictures).
--
Andrew Gabriel
"Andrew Gabriel" wrote in message writes:

Far too low resolution to read.
I would suggest you use uk.d-i-y - much larger readership (and get some higher resolution pictures).
--
Andrew Gabriel
It was the fan, it had seized. The lad gave it's spindle a squirt of WD40 and that sorted it for now. He'll pop a new one in if it fails again.
--

Regards
p.mc
"p.mc" < snipped-for-privacy@home.com> wrote in message
On 15/01/2012 19:28, p.mc wrote:

It will.
WD40 is a waterproofer, not a lubricant. It works as a passable penetrating oil, but will soon evaporate leaving a sticky coating designed to keep the water out.
Pop back to uk.d-i-y and ask for a suitable lubricant.
Andy