House Moves

Hello,
Can some professional's please answer my query or point me to the correct place.
When buses or large vehicles goes past my house and I'm lying down on my bed upstairs, the house shakes but if I stand then there is no movement. My driveway is open so 3 cars can park straight in, what can I do to solve my problem, basically will building a wall solve my problem.
Thanks

bed
I dunno, but I would think parking might then be interesting!
Our house is set back from a sometimes busy road. Between us and the road were Rhododenron bushes. The council cut them right back and the noise levels shot up..
Paul

bed
Yes, if you build the wall across the road !!!.