Hotpoint spares

Does anyone have any ideas where I can get a small part for a Hotpoint dishwasher. I have contacted Hotpoint but they don't have the separate part. They can sell me the whole top of the door with controls etc but I just wat the small "Button panel" for the program selection.
Any Ideas
Colin
Try these guys Colin. I've bought a fair bit from them and they're always really helpful.
http://www.ezee-fix.co.uk /
HTH Midge.

Or register with your local freecycle.
--

Baal

I smile and go off waving
Thanks for this link. They were really helpful and can get me the part.
Colin

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/digital-control-panel-for-hotpoint-dishwasher-FDW80_W0QQitemZ190105766307QQihZ009QQcategoryZ46124QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem