Gravity Shower

I dont know if that is the right term but the shower I have is one over the bath and no electrics involved.Because a person in house cannot use bath or the shower because of getting in and out of bath.If I have power shower installed does the power cable HAVE to go back to the house fuse box or can it be fed from the ring main I would appreciate any advice on this.

It depends what you mean by a "power shower".
If you mean one that is *heated* by electricity then, yes, it will needs its own circuit run back to the consumer unit as it consumes too much electricity to be able to run off a ring circuit (or any other circuit).
However if you mean a shower which has an electric pump in order to give a stronger flow of water but the heat is supplied by the existing water heating (gas or whatever) then it is quite possible to run it using a fused spur from a ring circuit.
--
Chris Green

Thanks Chris
jon