Gas Back Boiler Question ?

In the new house that I am going to be in shortly, there is a Gas back boiler for the central heating and hot water, with a rather nice gas fire on the wall.

I am not really sure how these things work.

My question is this.

If I have a Combi boiler fitted, is it possible to disconnect the back boiler completely from Gas and Water and just leave the gas fire working.

-- troubleinstore

Reply to
troubleinstore

I have seen this done quite a few times so your chances look good.

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Thank you Adam